Many people like gardening at balcony, and it’s easy to understand why. Growing your own flowers, herbs, and veggies may be a fulfilling activity that makes you feel accomplished and satisfied. There are many tips and methods to help you get the most out of your gardening efforts, whether you are an experienced gardener or are just getting started. We’ll provide you some useful home gardening suggestions in this post to get you started on your gardening adventure. These suggestions can assist you in quickly growing a wholesome and fruitful garden, from picking the ideal area to harvesting your plants at the ideal moment.
Harsingar has not been declared as the state flower of West Bengal just like that. Its flowers are as beautiful and fragrant as they are more beneficial for our health. There is a special kind of medicine in this flower which is useful in many diseases including arthritis, piles, baldness, malaria, dengue, chikungunya. In English it is called Night Jasmine and in Urdu it is called Guljafri.
Harsingar has not been declared as the state flower of West Bengal just like that. Its flowers are as beautiful and fragrant as they are more beneficial for our health. There is a special kind of medicine in this flower which is useful in many diseases including arthritis, piles, baldness, malaria, dengue, chikungunya. In English it is called Night Jasmine and in Urdu it is called Guljafri. The specialty of Harsingar flower is that these flowers bloom in the night and scent the atmosphere and fall later. Its small white flowers come at night and the stem of these flowers is of orange colour. Its botanical name is Nyctanthes arbortistis. The most special quality in this is to cure sciatica. It is produced all over the country.
Benefits of Harsingar:
1. Malaria, Dengue: Drinking Harsingar leaves tea is very beneficial in any type of disease or fever. It has the ability to eliminate all types of fever from dengue to malaria and chikungunya. Even if you have malaria fever, drinking two spoons of ginger juice mixed with the juice of Harsingar leaves is very beneficial in the morning.
2. Piles: The seeds of Harsingar have been considered a panacea for piles. For this the seeds should be consumed regularly. This will cure piles disease easily. If there is swelling and warts in the anus, massage should be done by applying paste of Harsingar seeds.
3. Arthritis: Grind the seeds of Harsingar with water and boil it in water until its quantity becomes half. Now cool it and drink it on an empty stomach daily. With this, years old arthritis also goes away.
4. Skin diseases: Grinding the leaves of Harsengar provides benefits in skin diseases and removes skin related problems. By making a paste of Harsingar flower and applying it on the face, the face becomes bright and shiny. Its oil is very useful in skin diseases.
5. Dry cough: Grind two-three leaves of Harsingar and mix it with one spoon of honey and take it, it cures dry cough easily. Boiling its leaves and drinking it is very beneficial. When it boils well, filter it and drink it lukewarm or cool.
6. Muscular pain: Mixing two spoons of Harsingar leaves and two spoons of ginger juice and drinking it on an empty stomach in the morning ends muscle pain. By boiling two leaves and four flowers of Harsingar in five to six cups of water, five cups of tea can be made easily. Milk is not used in this. It is invigorating and relieves pain.
English Summary: Beautiful not only beautiful but also many qualities, the state flower of West Bengal Published on: 18 January 2019, 05:59 IST
Show your support for Agriculture Journalism..!!
Dear reader, thank you for joining us. Readers like you are an inspiration for us to pursue agriculture journalism. We need your support or cooperation to further empower agriculture journalism and reach out to farmers and people in every nook and corner of rural . Your every cooperation is valuable for our future.
You must cooperate with us (Contribute Now)